Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Project 2: Doll House

So Sadie and I decided that her Daddy would be spending a lot of time on his new project, so we needed a project too.

We are going to build a doll house.  Aubree, Hailee, and Felicity are very excited about our new project! My four darling daughters are always up for gluing and painting!

Aubree, Hailee and Felicity were gone last weekend so Sadie and I got the doll house project up and running.

Here we are ready to start our project.  Me in my Royals shirt, of course, but this time we're painting.
Sadie kept switching paint brushes with me..."my turn" "mommy's turn"  and then she somehow managed to end up with both brushes.
Sadie had so much fun.  She kept getting right up in my face saying, "Painting" "Windows"
Now we are gluing the window panes onto the window frames.  Had to wait for the paint to dry and had to go get clear glue.  (Do you notice the paint rollers?  They're for another project...bean bag toss for the school carnival.  Pictures for that are forthcoming!)


We will keep you posted on our progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips